Together with Net Group, The International Criminal Court conducted analysis of their core processes and design an approach document to re-design procedures and consolidate their existing IT architecture to work in an optimal way. Net Group was tasked with optimizing court workflows through improved user experience and renewal of the user interface.
During the project, the logics and visuals were standardized across departments, the need for manual data entry was reduced and overall work efficiency increased. As a feedback, the new interface improved the quality of work and helped users to save time and energy on daily tasks.
Main values gained from the project for the Customer were:
- Up to date overview of existing IT ecosystem;
- Clear input and roadmap for development strategy;
- Insight of and visual input for further development projects.
These benefits were received through following activities carried out within the project:
- Analysis of existing information systems and general IT architecture;
- Analysis of court procedures and existing workflows;
- Designing proof of concept for the new overarching platform to connect existing system silos within the court